|Phone: 908-464-4430||Contact us||Weather Hotline: 908-464-0600|
NP Recreation sports leagues strive to:
- Encourage a love of the sport
- Teach the fundamentals
- Provide in-town competitive opportunities for all skill levels
- Foster an environment that promotes sportsmanship and personal growth for both players and volunteer coaches
Sports Leagues are offered during the school year. During the winter, Recreation Basketball is offered for girls and boys in grades 1 – 8. In the spring, multiple programs are offered - Baseball for boys, grades 1 – 8, Softball for girls, grades 1 – 8, and Coed T-Ball for Kindergartners.
2015 Recreation Baseball, Softball, T-Ball - Registration opens Wednesday, January 21. Information will be available at www.leaguelineup.com/newprovbaseball by Monday, January 12.
In order to keep costs low and affordable to our participants, we count on local businesses and community organizations to provide support through team sponsorships.
The benefits of being a Recreation Sponsor:
- Ability to sponsor a specific team, league, or grade level
- Your business name on team shirts and season Web site
- Knowing your assistance helps improve and develop local programs
If your company or group would like to become a New Providence Recreation Sponsor, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
|News||Online Registration||Youth Programs||Youth Sports Leagues||Special Needs||Summer Programs||Adult Programs||Parks & Facilities|
Print this text