How to Stay Safe & Also Support New Providence Businesses
The safety of New Providence residents, workers, and visitors is of the utmost importance to the New Providence Business Community. We want you to know that we are complying with all requirements from government officials surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). The first priority for everyone is to take necessary steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our entire community remains healthy.
During these rapidly changing times, we encourage you to continue supporting New Providence businesses. Use the links above to see what businesses are doing now to serve you and to search for restaurants and businesses that have what you need.
Here are some additional things you can do to continue to support them:
- Shop local businesses online or via phone. Many of our retailers have online shopping available. Our local and independent shops will help you get what you need via phone, FaceTime, or other methods, if necessary.
- If you typically order products with local retailers later in the year, place your orders now.
- If you do not need anything specific at the moment but still want to support local, buy gift cards directly from local businesses to spend later.
- For restaurants, dine outside, order takeout or delivery and tip the same amount as you would if you were dining in. Many restaurants (and retailers) are offering takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery options now.
- Share this information via your social media outlets and share widely so others know how to help.
First and foremost, prioritize and take all health and safety precautions for yourself and others in our community. Our community health as a whole depends on working together, and our small businesses are the lifeblood of the New Providence economy. We want to make sure they continue to stay successful while maintaining appropriate public health safety measures.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!