Today we have 7 new adult COVID-19 cases reported to us from the Board of Health bringing our total to 47 active cases in New Providence, all non-Long Term Care (non- LTC). There are currently no Long Term Care (LTC) cases, and thankfully no new deaths. We wish all a speedy recovery! Please continue to keep our lost, afflicted, and their families in your thoughts and prayers.
The most recent COVID-19 case statistics for the borough can be found on the website at: https://www.newprov.org/download/Board%20of%20Health/coronavirus_information/Coronavirus-Cases.pdf
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home, self isolate, and get tested.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please be sure to socially distance.
- Please wash hands often and continue to sanitize all surfaces.
- Please answer the call if the Public Health Nurse contacts you.
- Please be vigilant and talk with your children and families about taking extra precautions.
- Please follow all CDC safety protocols outlined here:
Indoor gatherings have been lowered from 25 to 10 people effective today Tuesday, November 17th. Outdoor gatherings will be lowered from 500 to 150 beginning Monday, November 23rd according to Governor Murphy. The change does not affect the current 25% capacity limits on indoor dining.
We will continue to keep you updated as we receive confirmed information.
Resources and additional information are available on the New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub at https://covid19.nj.gov/, and on our borough website under the COVID-19 tab at https://www.newprov.org/information-and-resources/
The most recent COVID-19 case statistics for the borough can be found here: https://www.newprov.org/download/Board%20of%20Health/coronavirus_information/Coronavirus-Cases.pdf
Be safe, keep well, and stay strong. We will get through this. Pioneer Strong!
– Mayor Al Morgan