The Mayor and Council have announced the following guidelines for Trick or Treating on October 31, 2021.
- Trick or Treating will occur between 4:00 – 8:00 PM on October 31, 2021
- Participating residents who would like to distribute treats, should place a table at the end of their driveway and spread treats apart to minimize handling. As long as candy is individually wrapped and spread apart, no extra plastic is required (wrapped candy does not need to also be put in plastic bags). Please no candy in bowls.
- Those in apartments should place candy on a table on/near their walkway.
- Trick-or-Treaters should maintain social distance of at least 6 feet apart from other groups.
- A mask or face covering is strongly encouraged especially when social distancing if difficult.
- If you or a family member is not feeling well, do not Trick or Treat.
Please also see these NJ Department of Health Halloween Guidelines: