For those that live and work in New Providence please complete the Race Relations and Inclusion Survey!!!
It takes just seven minutes to complete and share your views.
New Providence, ranked among the best places to live, is a town with people from a wide variety of faiths, philosophies, backgrounds and lifestyles. Feedback from the survey will further our mission in maintaining a welcoming and inclusive community for all.
With this feedback, the New Providence Diversity Committee (NPDC) will kick off a series of Listening Sessions (virtual or in-person) that you as respondents can opt into at the end of this survey, should you elect to elaborate on your responses.
– All residents and those that work or conduct business in New Providence are welcome to take the survey
– You will be asked for your name and email address for verification purposes only
– Your personal data will not be shared
– Your responses will be shared, but your name will not be attached to those responses
– You will elect whether or not you want to be contacted about your responses
Links to the survey:
If you have any questions about the survey you may contact:
Sunil Abrol – NPDC.SurveyHelp@gmail.com
New Providence Diversity Committee