On March 15, 2022 the winter moratorium ends. If you are behind on your bill – take action TODAY to protect your service from being interrupted. www.pseg.com/HelpNow – PSE&G: 800-357-2262
Utility Payment Solutions:
To protect utility service from being interrupted, customers must contact PSE&G before March 15, 2022.
☑ Contact PSE&G to set up a Deferred Payment Arrangement (DPA) This special arrangement is available to
all customers, regardless of past payment history, with no money down.
– Visit pseg.com/myaccount
– Call 800-357-2262. When asked, “What would you like help with today?” just say, “Payment
– A DPA allows a customer to pay their regular monthly bill, plus an amount towards the past due
balance, over an agreed upon period of time.
– The customer’s account will be protected from the day they create the DPA and remain protected as
long as they make their monthly payments.
– The customer will receive a confirmation letter from PSE&G documenting the terms of the
☑ Apply for utility assistance programs as soon as possible and notify PSE&G that you have applied for
assistance by calling: 800-357-2262.
Thanks to increased income limits, more people are now eligible for payment assistance.
Apply for Utility Payment Assistance Programs – see details on next page/reverse side
– Visit: www.nj211.org/utility-assistance-programs
– Call 2-1-1
– Customer must notify PSE&G that they have applied for
assistance. Provide the name of the program, and place the
customer applied or confirmation number.
– Their account will be protected from disconnection for up to 90
days, however it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the
application is processed.
To recertify or check application status:
– Visit: https://www.nj211.org/apply-recertify-and-check-application-status-utility-assistancebenefits-online
– Call 2-1-1.
It’s important to know:
– Customers must apply through the State.
– PSE&G does not manage the application process for these assistance programs and cannot check the
– PSE&G has social service agency representatives at 80 Park Plaza, Newark, New Jersey.On March 15, 2022 the winter moratorium ends.
If you are behind on your bill – take action TODAY to protect your service from being interrupted.
www.pseg.com/HelpNow – PSE&G: 800-357-2262
For more details: PSE&G Flyer