Can I reserve a park for a party or barbecue and serve alcohol?

Yes, parks can be reserved through the Recreations Department. Permits for beer consumption at Oakwood Park may be issued by the Chief of Police upon application

Category: Police

← FAQs
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!