How do I get a street light that is out fixed?

All residents are strongly encouraged to please report burned out street lights, or lights on all day long, by calling the customer service telephone number on your own individual electric bill or go to Report the utility pole number (Example: NP786E) found on the tag at “eye height,” and its location (Example: corner of Livingston Avenue and Fourth Street or # XYZ Springfield Avenue).

Category: Public Works

← FAQs
New Providence