May I serve alcohol to my son/daughter at home, at a special event, or at a religious observance?

Yes. The ordinance does not apply if a child under the legal age consumes alcohol in the presence of and with the permission of a parent/guardian or in connection with a religious observance.

Category: NP Alliance

← FAQs
New Providence