|Phone: 908-464-4430||Weather Hotline: 908-464-0600||Contact us|
|Community Pass Online Registration||Baseball/Softball Season Website|
|Borough Facilities Usage Request||Basketball Season Website|
|Refund Request Form|
2020 Fall/Winter Special Events
- New Providence Virtual Marathon: November 1-30
- Winter Break Outdoor Strive Sports Camps (Grades 1-8): December 28-31 at Oakwood Park. Click here for the Flyer.
Community Pool Basketball Courts
Municipal Tennis Courts
The last day of Court Reservations will be Saturday, November 21.
LIGHTS WILL REMAIN ON THROUGH MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30:
- Monday – Thursday: dusk to 9 PM
- Friday – Sunday: dusk to 10 PM
Courts 5 to 8 remain closed for reconstruction.
Response to COVID-19:
- Courts are available to NP residents only (please have I.D. available if necessary).
- Tennis courts open at 7:30 AM.
- Social distancing must be observed (visit usta.com/playersafety for recommendations).
- Public restrooms remain closed.
NP Recreation Policies & Procedures: (please click below)
- CommunityPass Online Registration Info and Instructions
- Registration, Refunds and Financial Assistance
- Youth/Adult Registration Form
- Refund Form (Please note: Prior to submitting this form, you must notify the Recreation office via phone or in person to withdraw from a class/program.)
U.S. Sports Institute (USSI) Information: (please click below)
Please click here for the current listing.
“Like” us on Facebook
New Providence Recreation has an new Facebook Page. “Like” us on Facebook for access to updates on our programs, photos and videos and more! Go to www.facebook.com/NPRecreation or use the button at the bottom of this page.
Other Sports Organizations in New Providence
US Sports Institute (New Providence): https://usasportgroup.com/recreation/720-new-providence-recreation-new-providence-nj
New Providence Lacrosse Club (Boys): www.nplaxclub.com
New Providence Police Athletic League (PAL): www.nppal.org
New Providence Soccer Club (NPSC): www.npsoccerclub.org
New Providence Tennis Association (NPTA): www.newprovtennis.org
Rebels Lacrosse Club (Girls): www.rebelslacrosseclub.usl.la
|Youth Sports Leagues|
|Parks & Facilities|