|Phone: 908-464-4430||Weather Hotline: 908-464-0600||Contact us|
|Community Pass Online Registration||Baseball/Softball Season Website|
|Borough Facilities Usage Request||Basketball Season Website|
|Refund Request Form|
ANNUAL FISHING DERBY: On Saturday, April 27, Bring your rod, reel & bait and catch trout of varying sizes stocked in the pond at Oakwood Park. Prizes will be awarded to the lucky fishermen who catch one of the 6 monstrous lunkers! Co-Sponsored by New Providence P.B.A. Local #132 and New Providence Recreation. Click here for flyer.
REGISTRATION UPDATE: March 12, 2019
Community Pass performed a “routine maintenance” on their system last night. As a result they are experiencing spotty connectivity. We have decided to push summer registration until next Tuesday, March 19th @ 10:00am to ensure the system is functioning properly before we register. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
2019 Youth Summer ProgramsSummer 2019 Brochure
NEW THIS SUMMER – SUMMER INNOVATION ACADEMY
Registration for all programs (except Teen Venture Camp) opens Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 10am.
TEEN VENTURE – Registration Begins March 5, 2019 at 10:00am
- Teen Venture Trip Schedule Teen Venture Camp 2019
- Teen Venture Parent Booklet Teen Camp Booklet 201...
2019 Summer Employment
We are no longer accepting employment inquiries for the upcoming summer.
2019 Youth Spring Registration
All registrations should be completed online through Community Pass. Accounts with outstanding balances will not be able to register until the account is paid in full.
Spring Youth Programs (Pre-school – Grade 12)
- NEW CLASS OFFERINGS SPRING 2019 – 2019 Youth-Spring New...
- STEM CLASSES GRADES K-6 – 2019-Spring-STEM-Clas...
- ART CLASSES GRADES K-6 – 2019 Youth Spring Art...
- PARENT AND ME CLASSES – 2019 Youth Spring Par...
- SEWING CLASSES GRADES 2-12 – 2019 Youth Spring Sew...
- PRE-SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN CLASSES – 2019 Youth Spring Pre...
- SPEED AND AGILITY TRAINING GRADES 3-9 Spring 2019 Speed &am...
- USSI CLASSES PRE K – 3RD GRADE 2019 Youth Late Sprin...
- OUTDOOR EXPLORERS – Outdoor Explorers
- WILDERNESS ADVENTURERS – Wilderness Adventurers
USSI Youth Spring Sports Programs
- PARENT AND ME SPORTS CLASSES – 2019 Youth Late Sprin...
- PRE-SCHOOL/KINDERGARTEN SPORTS CLASSES – 2019 Youth Spring Pre...
- GRADES K-3 SPORTS CLASSES – 2019 Youth Late Sprin...
- TENNIS PROGRAMS – 2019 Youth Spring USS...
2019 Adult Spring
New registrants welcome! Registration is open via CommunityPass (link above). See flyer for details.
NP Recreation Policies & Procedures: (please click below)
- CommunityPass Online Registration Info and Instructions
- Registration, Refunds and Financial Assistance
- Youth/Adult Registration Form
- Refund Form (Please note: Prior to submitting this form, you must notify the Recreation office via phone or in person to withdraw from a class/program.)
U.S. Sports Institute (USSI) Information: (please click below)
Please click here for the current listing.
“Like” us on Facebook
New Providence Recreation has an new Facebook Page. “Like” us on Facebook for access to updates on our programs, photos and videos and more! Go to www.facebook.com/NPRecreation or use the button at the bottom of this page.
Other Sports Organizations in New Providence
US Sports Institute (New Providence)
New Providence Lacrosse Club (Boys): www.nplaxclub.com
New Providence Police Athletic League (PAL): www.nppal.org
New Providence Soccer Club (NPSC): www.npsoccerclub.org
New Providence Tennis Association (NPTA): www.newprovtennis.org
Rebels Lacrosse Club (Girls): www.rebelslacrosseclub.usl.la
|Youth Sports Leagues|
|Parks & Facilities|