|Phone: 908-464-4430||Contact us|
NP Recreation sports leagues strive to:
Encourage a love of the sport
Teach the fundamentals
Provide in-town competitive opportunities for all skill levels
Foster an environment that promotes sportsmanship and personal growth for both players and volunteer coaches
2021-2022 Winter Basketball, Boys & Girls, Grades 1 – 8
Skills Assessments sessions for grades 3 – 8 are scheduled for next week Monday – Thursday, October 18 – 21, 2021 at the New Providence Middle School gym, located at 35 Pioneer Drive (please park in lot on side of school by football field entrance). The goal of our skill assessments sessions is to create evenly balanced teams in all leagues. Please click for schedule.
Registration is still open. Click below for more information on leagues – all programs begin after the Thanksgiving break.
- 1st & 2nd Grades, Boys & Girls,
- 3rd & 4th Grade Girls
- 3rd Grade Boys
- 4th Grade Boys
- 5th & 6th Grades, Boys & Girls
- 7th & 8th Grades, Boys & Girls
Click for CommunityPass online registration.
In order to keep costs low and affordable to our participants, we count on local businesses and community organizations to provide support through team sponsorships.
The benefits of being a Recreation Sponsor:
- See your business name on team shirts, the season website, and included in the “What’s Happening in New Providence” e-newsletter sent to over 4,000 recipients
- Receive a “Spotlight on Sponsors” post on the NP Rec Facebook page
- Be able to choose a specific team or league
- Help provide fun for our town’s youth
SPOTLIGHT on SPONSORS – Since September 2020, NP Rec has been highlighting past team sponsors on our Facebook page. To view all the SPOTLIGHT posts, please click here.
If your company or group would like to become a New Providence Recreation Sponsor, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
|Youth Sports Leagues|
|Parks & Facilities|