|Phone: 908-464-4430||Contact us||Weather Hotline: 908-464-0600|
NP Recreation sports leagues strive to:
- Encourage a love of the sport
- Teach the fundamentals
- Provide in-town competitive opportunities for all skill levels
- Foster an environment that promotes sportsmanship and personal growth for both players and volunteer coaches
2019 Spring Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball (Boys & Girls, Grades K – 8)
Registration opens Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019, for all programs/leagues. The season begins the week of April 1.
Please click on links below for informational flyers.
- Girls K – 2 (T-Ball, Softball)
- Girls 3 – 8 (Softball)
- Boys K – 4 (T-Ball, Baseball)
- Boys 5 – 8 (Baseball)
In order to keep costs low and affordable to our participants, we count on local businesses and community organizations to provide support through team sponsorships.
The benefits of being a Recreation Sponsor:
- Ability to sponsor a specific team, league, or grade level
- Your business name on team shirts and season Web site
- Knowing your assistance helps improve and develop local programs
If your company or group would like to become a New Providence Recreation Sponsor, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Youth Sports Leagues|
|Parks & Facilities|