|Phone: 908-464-4430||Contact us||Weather Hotline: 908-464-0600|
- Encourage a love of the sport
- Teach the fundamentals
- Provide in-town competitive opportunities for all skill levels
- Foster an environment that promotes sportsmanship and personal growth for both players and volunteer coaches
Sports Leagues are offered during the school year. During the winter, Recreation Basketball is offered for girls and boys in grades 1 – 8. In the spring, multiple programs are offered – Baseball for boys, grades 1 – 8, Softball for girls, grades 1 – 8, and Coed T-Ball for Kindergartners.
2017 Youth Baseball, Softball, T-Ball (Grades K – 8) – Registration opens Wednesday, January 18. Click here for information regarding programs and leagues.
In order to keep costs low and affordable to our participants, we count on local businesses and community organizations to provide support through team sponsorships.
The benefits of being a Recreation Sponsor:
- Ability to sponsor a specific team, league, or grade level
- Your business name on team shirts and season Web site
- Knowing your assistance helps improve and develop local programs
If your company or group would like to become a New Providence Recreation Sponsor, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Youth Sports Leagues|
|Parks & Facilities|