|Phone: 908-464-4430||Contact us||Weather Hotline: 908-464-0600|
- Encourage a love of the sport
- Teach the fundamentals
- Provide in-town competitive opportunities for all skill levels
- Foster an environment that promotes sportsmanship and personal growth for both players and volunteer coaches
In order to facilitate the team formation process, Online Registration for Grades 3 – 8 is NOW CLOSED. There is still room in each of these leagues. Please call the Recreation Office at (908) 464-4430 to inquire about registering.
According to the NP Recreation Policy, there are no refunds after teams are announced (mid-November).
Fundamentals registrants (boys & girls, grades 1 & 2) may still register via the CommunityPass system.
- Grades 1 & 2, Boys & Girls
- Grade 3 Boys, Grades 3 & 4 Girls
- Grade 4 Boys
- Grades 5 & 6 Girls, Grades 5 & 6 Boys
- Grades 7 & 8 Girls, Grades 7 & 8 Boys
In order to keep costs low and affordable to our participants, we count on local businesses and community organizations to provide support through team sponsorships.
The benefits of being a Recreation Sponsor:
- Ability to sponsor a specific team, league, or grade level
- Your business name on team shirts and season Web site
- Knowing your assistance helps improve and develop local programs
If your company or group would like to become a New Providence Recreation Sponsor, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Youth Sports Leagues|
|Parks & Facilities|